Re: [News] Internet Explorer So Broken That Users Require Multiple Versions (in Tandem)

begin  oe_protect.scr
> IE6 and IE7 Running on a Single Machine
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Microsoft has recently made Virtual PC 2004 a free download; we've
>| taken advantage of that by releasing a VPC virtual machine image
>| containing a pre-activated Windows XP SP2, IE6 and the IE7
>| Readiness Toolkit to help facilitate your testing and development.
> `----
>
> http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2006/11/30/ie6-and-ie7-running-on-a-single-machine.aspx

Are you allowed to do that?  I would've thought that Microsoft's
licensing regime would prevent any such thing - these guys have spent
too much time playing with linux or reading linux newsgroups, I think.

People humiliating a salami!