[News] Novell/Microsoft Survey - More Than Meets the Eye

Novell: in it for the interop, not the money

,----[ Quote ]
| While the poll of 201 IT executives with "significant" purchasing power
| found near unanimous support for interoperability between Linux and
| Windows, relatively few said they'd actually pick Novell's SuSE Linux
| Server (SLES) as a result of the deal.
`----

http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2006/12/13/novell_microsoft_survey/

Related:

Microsoft Press Releases: Read Between the Lines

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/061211/22190_id.html?.v=1