[News] Buxfixing Release/Update for IE7 (Already)

Microsoft Releases First IE7 Update

,----[ Quote ]
| When visiting certain web pages, the Phishing Filter may increase
| CPU usage while evaluating the page contents and the system may
| become slow to respond.
`----

http://www.msfn.org/comments.php?shownews=19020

It took only /days/ (post release) before security patches were needed for
IE7 security vulnerabilities.

Related:

Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 7.0 Sucks!

,----[ Quote ]
| I know Microsoft's release of IE 7.0 is in beta, but I still didn't
| expect it to be such a big piece of crap and cause hours of misery.
|
| [...]
|
| What Microsoft hoped would help it win back Firefox "switchers" has
| done nothing but add one more to their growing ranks.
`----

http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/2006/02/microsoft-ie-70-sucks.html

IE 7 Cautionary Tale

,----[ Quote ]
| After updating to the new browser, none of the computers
| could access QuickBooks, the CRM system or e-mail. The IT
| manager had to remotely administrator each machine, from
| the U.S. He turned back to a restore point a day earlier,
| undoing the chaos caused by IE 7.
`----

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/web_services_browser/ie_7_cautionary_tale.html?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535
http://tinyurl.com/ycjw4k