Re: Schestowitz (Linux) vs. flatfish (Windows)

  • Subject: Re: Schestowitz (Linux) vs. flatfish (Windows)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 03:24:30 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Thursday 14 December 2006 00:35 \__

> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Nedd Ludd
> <NeddLudd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>  wrote
> on Wed, 13 Dec 2006 17:51:30 -0500
> <3OOdnf87E4eeGR3YnZ2dnUVZ_r-onZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> "John Bailo" <jabailo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>:
>>: Schestowitz(Linux)
>>:
>>: Reliable
>>: Uses data and fact to make logical points
>>: Always on duty 24x7
>>: Stable...not easily rattled
>>:
>>:
>>
>> Roy's reliability and being on duty 24x7 are a result of
>> Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.  A stable person would not
>> post links to news article about Linux 24x7.
>>
>> His situation is not healthy.
>>

> Maybe *you're* obsessed with *him*? :-P

Why all these criticisms that try to convince me (or others for that matter)
that I'm mentally ill? Just to get people off my back, have a look at what I
do elsewhere and realise that I don't spent that much time around here. Two
weeks ago I was runnerup in the local mr. fitness contest, for example. I
enjoy a variety of activities, but the trolls would like to believe that I'm
some zombie. I can usually shrug it all off, but when Gary Steward starts
making up stories about being beating by the police, then that's just libel.
Should I even need to address these made up stories or just let the slander
carry on? The matter of fact is that people who invade a Linux newsgroup to
express their anger and upset people... well, /these/ are the people who are
mentally-challenged. They should seek anger management treatment, I think. I
am /never/ here to upset trolls; I'm here to advocate the technology which I
know for a fact will win, as well as help science and engineering. The only
question is, how /quickly/ will the transformation happen? There are forces
that try to delay the inevitable, but the destined state of technology can't
be defeated.

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Disclaimer: no SCO code used to generate this post
Swap:  1036184k total,   467484k used,   568700k free,    39188k cached