Re: Internal/External views dns

__/ [Theo v. Werkhoven] on Saturday 04 February 2006 10:10 \__

> The carbonbased lifeform Roy Schestowitz inspired alt.os.linux.suse with:
>> __/ [Chris Morley] on Friday 03 February 2006 21:24 \__
>>
>>> Is it possible to have internal and external views with Suse YaST? Is the
>>> only other way to edit the conf file by hand? Are there any command line
>>> tools available?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Chris
>>
>> I have seen command-line YaST in the past. Unfortunately, it was on
>> somebody
>
> "Internal/External views dns"
>                    ^^^^^^^^^
> I agree the OP didn't exactly go out of his way to make it clear what he
> wanted.
> For OP: I don't think so.
>
> Theo

I had my doubts after posting. It was only then that I looked more carefully
at the subject line...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    The most satisfying eXPerience is UNIX
  3:20pm  up 18 days 10:36,  11 users,  load average: 0.27, 0.26, 0.13