Re: (Article) Search History and Privacy

__/ [Big Bill] on Saturday 04 February 2006 20:55 \__

> On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 19:35:30 GMT, "Who Turned Off The Lights?"
> <Lights@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>"Who Turned Off The Lights?" <Lights@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> I'd always surmised as much. Always better to be post AS IF you knew it'd
>>> come back to haunt you.
>>>
>>> Regardless, maybe you'll recall last July (2005) when a similar subject
>>> was brought up and crossposted here on this NG as well as misc.legal,
>>> alt.privacy, alt.true-crime
>>>

>>> Lawyers' Delight: Old Web Material Doesn't Disappear
>>>

>>Oooops, please excuse the 'faux pas' BB.
>>

> Mfnghuh? Wha?
> I was sleeping...

I did too. I didn't care for anonimity either and even found Bill there, by
serendipity.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Mod me up and I'll mod you 'insightful'"
  4:05am  up 18 days 23:21,  12 users,  load average: 0.16, 0.37, 0.26