Re: WHY Photoshop tops most-wanted Linux app list

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> People who request that port are people who have never put their hands on
> other toolkits or have previously taken pricy courses on Photoshop. Same
> principles apply to MS Office, which is taught everywhere, sometimes due
> to curricula of the Government for schools.
>
> Any Windows user knows that Corel Draw and JASC Paintshop Pro can, in
> practical use, do almost everything which Photoshop does.

Those are both nice programs but the fact is millions of people (myself
included) have lots of $$$ tied up in Photoshop and Photoshop plugins. I
for one am not willing to give up the money and time I've invested in the
product.

I would love to see it ported to *nix but for the time being I'll continue
to run it under Xover. :-)
--
Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton.