Re: COLA Stats 5 Feb 2006

__/ [flatfish] on Monday 06 February 2006 23:08 \__

> On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 13:53:25 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> Could  you  please  include/implement  a times or dates  section  to  keep
>> abreast of your new competition from Turquoise user? I sometimes wonder if
>> your  script is a public one and how one intervenes or complements the in-
>> put,  which is a raw newsgroups feed. Toby Inkster (of  alt.www.webmaster,
>> alt.html  and  some *nix groups) has a script which is  definitely  better
>> than Turquoise.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Roy
>
> Culley and his bogus stats have just become irrelevant.

Not to me. The name annotation is useful, so one could change posting habits
or set up some filters. The best way to deter and drive away trolls is to
diregard them early on. That's why this part of the analysis is informative.
The rest are details, as in most stats.