Re: Dynamic PHP/ASP Sites

__/ [Mica] on Thursday 09 February 2006 13:33 \__

> I have a small 15 page website and i am considering CMS option so that
> i can change the text content easily without going to my webmaster
> again and again. Is CMS a good option or i should use the traditional
> way of doing the sites.

Definitely use a CMS if you have someone to set up for you. Nowadays, it is
rather easy to set up a CMS. Some hosts provide a one-click installation
script and otherwise you might need to be familiar with basic FTP programs
(at the most). If you need a CMS for a 15-page Web site and you want to keep
it nice, reliable, and simple, then I suggest you look at
http://wordpress.org . It is not strictly a blogging tool as it can be used
to build professional sites within minutes. Also see http://drupal.org .

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  1:30pm  up 23 days  8:46,  11 users,  load average: 0.13, 0.14, 0.16