Re: Web crawler and Content analysis

__/ [Samir] on Thursday 09 February 2006 06:24 \__

> Primarily I am looking for 'all inclusive' automated commercial
> solution...

I am sorry to sound rude, but owing to you, I am officially through replying
to postser from Google Groups. It is something that has accumulated and has
just culminated to break the camel's back.

Posters from Google Groups often act selfishly and their tool (GGb)
encourages bad posts. When gently told they need to quote, they seem to
diregard the URL or request, as though they extract the urine (take the
piss).

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  6:25pm  up 24 days 13:41,  10 users,  load average: 0.95, 1.17, 1.04