Re: [News] Linux in Archeology

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Saturday 01 July 2006 07:01 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Uncovering progress in FOSS-based archeology
>
> LOL! For a second there, I thought you were going to post that they'd
> unearthed a 100 million year old fossilized copy of Slackware. :)

Well, you can spin that many ways. One day in the future, Linux users will
need to acquire archaeology skills in order to recover the older days when
software from Microsoft walked this earth. They say that dinosaurs are hard
to identify underground. Bill Gates has embraced precations. He has funded
the Museum of Computing, which is intended for glorification of his own work
(hiding all the nasty bits), assuming that computing is synonymous with
Windows.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Bring home the world cup, England!
Cpu(s):  20.2% user,   3.6% system,  16.9% nice,  59.3% idle