[News] Vista Still Contains Elements from Windows 3.1

The Windows 3.1 Add Fonts Dialog is still in Vista Build 5472!

,----[ Quote ]
| But, some things never change.  One of those things is the
| "Add Fonts" dialog, straight from Windows 3.1.  This dialog has
| been in Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000,
| and Windows XP.  I think it's time for an update, but aparently this is
| not on any list at Microsoft :).
`----

                                http://bink.nu/Article7771.bink

This comment reminded me of something which the founder of Firefox recently

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/276185_software03.html