Re: J-F-C Roy, Get a life

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 00:06:34 +0000, Sinister Midget wrote:

> Since he's obviously hand-typing each and every letter of every article
> he quotes (and doing a magnificent job, too),

Further proof that he needs to get a life.
The time involved in doing that is enormous.
And now because people in the past complained his posts get no replies, he
is replying to the single response he might get trying to extend the life
of the thread.
I fully expect him to start misspelling words in the body of his posts now
as well.
Narcissistic people have a very difficult time accepting criticism and Roi
Boi is a classic case.

> After all, a linux advocacy group is where the world joins together to
> keep the Windummies fat and happy.

And of course the main focus of Roy's messages are Linux advocacy as
opposed to Microsoft bashing.
Right?

FWIW I have his spewage filtered and very well at that so I rarely see any
of it unless I choose to.
Personally I think Roi Boi is a crackpot but even crackpots can be fun to
watch once in a while.