Re: J-F-C Roy, Get a life

On 2006-07-17, Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
> On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:08:19 +0100, BearItAll wrote:
>
>> I must say though Roy that some days you do get a bit carried away. Maybe
>> some that are more informative than a discussion point could be grouped
>> into a single post. If it turns out that people want to comment on a
>> section of a multi-post, they can invoke a subthread on that topic.
>
> Actually, that's an excellent idea.  It would certainly clean up some of
> the noise.

A better way to clean up some of the noise would be for you, Flatso,
Timmy, DuFS, Grug (or Grub, or OK, or tab, or whatever all of those
names are for the whole gaggle of gooseses), Bilge, Krapinhanda Man and
a couple of others to leave.

But we know that's not going to happen. Don't we?

So I vote that Roy work to not diminish his input. Should he go on
vacation, get sick, need assistance or anything else that causes a drop
in material, the rest of us (sans trollish persons) should step in to
try keeping the level high.

And Roy C. should keep his stats much as they are now for the
forseeable future, too.

If the "noise" level is going to be high, let's make it worthwhile, on
topic and positive toward linux. Like the name of the group suggests it
ought to be.

Turnabout is fair play.

--
To mess up a linux box, you need to work _at_ it.
To mess up a Windows box, you need to work _on_ it.