Re: COLA Stats 30 Jul 2006

begin  oe_protect.scr
> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Monday 31 July 2006 14:35 \__
>
>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> Hadron Quark <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> You and Mark dont count then I assume? *smile*
>>
>> Don't count what?  *smile*
>
> He's just trying to stir things up. *sigh* It's sad when advocacy dialogues
> can no longer be properly discerned from insults, drivel, personal attacks,
> and one liners.

I've just had another of those exchanges... this time with this
character.  He clearly hasn't read anything I've written, and then
proceeds to try to tell me what I'm thinking, and /then/, having
speculated total rubbish, attack me for thinking it (which I didn't!).

I'm not sure where some people get their views of logic from..?

He claims to have kfiled me, I hope he has, but you know, I do wonder.

You will overcome the attacks of jealous associates.