Re: [News] Prepare for Open Source Networking

begin  oe_protect.scr
> Analysis: Is The World Ready For Open Source Networking?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Vyatta, Sourcefire, Groundwork, and the Asterisk IP PBX represent the
>| open source push for networks. They're gaining traction, but it could
>| take years to make significant headway.
> `----
>
> http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=191600128&subSection=All+Stories

Or alternatively, it could be happening already.  In the same way that
linux worked its way into corporate computing from being a print server,
file server, web server, and so on, I think we'll see these items making
it big through the ground floor, then onto the 1st, 2nd and so on...

You will overcome the attacks of jealous associates.