Re: How much safer is Ubuntu than windows?

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:21:11 GMT, sloblocks <sloblocks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Roy Schestowitz has brought this to us :
>> __/ [ Kier ] on Monday 31 July 2006 09:26 \__

>>> Haven't noticed that kind of thing much myself, not in the latest,
>>> properly set up version.
>>

>> sloblock spreads FUD. Better not address the ludicrous claims.

>LOL. Once again once the truth is mentioned I'm branded as a liar.
>How typical.

SLobber all you want.  What you posted were outright lies.
1) firefox doesn't crash.  I've been using it since version 1.0 and have
never seen it crash.
2) it supports flash perfectly.  Not only that, but extensions will let
you block the annoying flash ads so common nowadays.
3) It doesn't lock X when you play quicktime.  I don't know about realvideo as
I don't watch them.  I doubt they lock the system either.

If there was the slightest grain of truth to what you report then others
would have reported it and it would be fixed.

Face it:  you are either lying, or have a hardware problem.