Re: How much safer is Ubuntu than windows?

__/ [ AZ Nomad ] on Monday 31 July 2006 14:43 \__

> On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 05:17:17 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>Vista,  as a basis for comparison (nearly a year before  its
>>actual  release), will just nag, nag, nag and nag. I believe
>>the  engineers have made it less of a nagware/promptware  by
>>now, but it contributes to further delays (revisions)...
>
> Nag about what?  I would expect vista like every microsoft product
> before, except w2003 server, it will have it's default user log in as an
> admin.

See the following:

         Details on Refining Vista's User Control

While we're at it, also be sure to see:

http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/04/26/1523226

         Windows Nag Windows to Counter Piracy

Best wishes,

GNU/Linux is beautiful. < http://youtube.com/watch?v=lawkc3jH3ws >
Tasks: 136 total,   1 running, 134 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie