Re: Linux Brings Parallel Computing to Mainstream

  • Subject: Re: Linux Brings Parallel Computing to Mainstream
  • From: "Baba Ganoush" <linux-sux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 30 Jul 2006 09:20:41 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
flatfish+++ wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 17:05:09 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:
>

> > Dont ask Roy. I doubt if he reads even one hundreth of what he posts -
> > and if he does I'd like to know how it benefits his studies - its
> > certainly not enhancing his CV.
>
> How could he.
> That would take up the one hour he has left to eat,sleep,shit and do his
> studies.
>
> As for enhancing his CV, when Roy starts looking for a real job, he is
> going to learn real fast that HR departments like to Google the names of
> prospective employees just to see if anything odd turns up.
> They will be so overloaded with information that they are going to assume
> the guy is an Internet nutsack and unless he is offering them something
> real special in terms of skills, they will move right along.

This is very true. It is very possible that a future employer might not
be devoting there life to hating MS the way Roy does. That would be one
strike against him because MOST companies in the world use and like
Microsoft software.

And why would a posible employer hire somebody who is not going to get
any work done and spend all there time posting nonsense garbage to
newsgroups and shit like that. A boss wants to hire some one who will
get work done. Not some lintard loser who will spend all there time
pushing there own agenda of hate.

Roy Boi will never ever get a job in the real world.