Re: I can't get over how much i love ubuntu

__/ [ casioculture@xxxxxxxxx ] on Saturday 29 July 2006 18:20 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> I liked Human too (back when I was using Ubuntu, that is).
>

> What are you using now and why?

I use SUSE because the Department had it installed on my machine in 2003 and
I never found a reason to switch away. I recently pondered a switch to
Kubuntu though. At home I run SUSE as well because the computer came
preinstalled with it (or with the CD's delivered in the box). As for Ubuntu,
I just had to try it. At the time, I didn't have other distros readily
available to install, so I decided to go with GNOME. That was at work. I
just needed to SSH to the University, essentially making that a thin client.
I also have experience with Mandrake, Mandriva, and Red Hat. I frequently
use Fedora on remote computing clusters. SUSE is second to none.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   Oracle: Linux adoption to accelerate
Tasks: 137 total,   2 running, 133 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie