Re: Rex Ballard: Sun Microsystems has been notified...

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:46:02 +0000, yttrx wrote:

> Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Because it's wrong when he does it too.
>>
>> Yet you're not complaining about or having a go at anyone but Roy.
>>

> If you're looking for hypocrisy, you won't find it coming from me.  You're
> wasting your time.
>
> I'll have a go at whoever the hell I want to have a go at, for whatever reasons
> I like.  You want me to nail them all at once?  I don't have that many hands,
> asshole.  Yer next though.  <3

So, you just like to be an all-round prick, for no good reason. Exactly
why should you start calling me asshole, since I've so far been polite to
you? And if you can be a prick to anyone you choose, you can hardly start
in on Roy for advocating in his News posts.

>> IMO, what he's doing is advocacy. You might not like the way he chooses to
>> advocate, but lots of others here, who've stated it more than once, do.
>>

> He's not advocating, hes being retarded and disruptive.

And you aren't? Please forgive me if I differ. Who is he disrupting?
Trolls? Boo hoo.

>> At least his posts have something to do with Linux.
>
> Oh ouch.

Why don't you contribute some advocacy yourself, instead of being
unpleasant? We've enough twerps in here as it is, and you seem to be
intelligent.

--
Kier