[News] Virtual Tape Storage Solution Supports Linux

Overland Storage Releases Linux Supported REO SERIES Virtual Tape Library
Appliances

,----[ Quote ]
| This latest version also supports a new Linux 2.6 kernel and redesigned I/O
| subsystem.
`----

                http://linux.sys-con.com/read/251246.htm

Also today:

openQRM Project Announces Support For Linux VServer Projects

,----[ Quote ]
`----

                http://linux.sys-con.com/read/251243.htm