Re: Can Roy take a hint? Probably not

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 03:14:15 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:

> In article <pan.2006.07.22.21.58.41.784897@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kier wrote:
>> I may not find the News postings compelling myself, but I don't assume
>> others won't have a use for them.
>
> Others do seem to have a use for them.  That's what I find strange and
> inexplicable.

It's funny how virtually all of those who find Roy's postings undesirable
or "strange and inexplicable" are anti-Linux, while the pro-Linux crowd
generally finds them useful or at least have no objection.

You could almost tell what OS someone uses by their position on Roy's
News posts.

> It seems to me that a basic thing a Linux advocate (or a Mac advocate,
> or a Windows advocate) would do is follow the news on the subject they
> are advocating.  With RSS feeds and a good reader, that takes almost no
> effort, and is much more efficient than waiting for someone to repost on
> a newsgroup.

Since you love Microsoft so much, why aren't you over in a Windows group
advocating for WGA?