Re: Can Roy take a hint? Probably not

  • Subject: Re: Can Roy take a hint? Probably not
  • From: B Gruff <bbgruff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 22:48:37 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Saturday 22 July 2006 22:26 compton.plaines_kid@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> A troll can post one Linux Sucks message and within two days it will have
> more responses than all of Roy's posts combined in total for a week.

The voice of experience?:-)

It must be a bit galling for you though, to make one of your troll posts,
and then find it dying after only a day or two because Roy has done so much
posting that yours is way, way down the list.
I've been watching the phenomenon with interest.  You are having to run
harder and harder, aren't you?
Why don't you do the sensible thing - give it up and piss right off?