Re: Croatia government goes Open Source

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Friday 21 July 2006 21:41 \__

> On Friday 21 July 2006 19:48 Mark Kent wrote:
>
>>> It's quite a pointless toy example, which I believe Eric worked on to
>>> practice his programming skills (his origins are in programming, but he's
>>> now a CSS expert). Not Closed-Source Software. The other thing. wink
>>>

>> A quicker win might be to set up a wiki with a simple list...
>
> I can't help with that, but I do know where the LXer readers are:-
>
> http://www.frappr.com/lxercom

I  was looking at Wikipedia yesterday. Source a page  exists
which  contains  a list of companies acquired by  Microsoft,
perhaps  a  suitable stub can be created for countries  that
embrace   Open   Source   (linked   from   Linux   or   Open
Source-related  pages).  Then,  I  can  probably  filter  my
outgoing mail box and extract links. Any thoughts?

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows: slippery when dry. You have been warned.
         run-level 5  Jul 20 12:15                   last=S