Re: [News] MSFT Alert - Jump Ship

__/ [ Colin Day ] on Wednesday 07 June 2006 15:07 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Down another 1.64% yesterday. Almost below 22 dollars at the moment (a
>> couple of months ago I predicted the teens by the end of Q3). Look at the
>> graph and despair.
>
> Of course RedHat  and Novell also fell that day.

What about Debian, Ubuntu, Xandros, and Linspire? The way I perceive this,
the beautiful thing about Linux is that nobody is forced to /buy/ it (the
poor therefore wins too).

I don't think Google, for instance, has paid anyone for licensing half a
million Debians. For the task at hand, they didn't even need new powerful
PC's... *smile*

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Never awaking askew, no matter what they ask you
  3:20pm  up 40 days 20:53,  11 users,  load average: 0.10, 0.24, 0.42