Re: [News] Windows Vista Drops ANOTHER Feature

__/ [ Linonut ] on Friday 09 June 2006 12:51 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> __/ [ Linonut ] on Thursday 08 June 2006 18:15 \__
>>
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
>>> wisdom:

>>> One more piece of vaporware from Microsoft is like one more pie from a
>>> cow.
>>
>> Actually it's more like a Bull(mer). They did, after all, intend to call
>> it Longhorn. This puts the BS punchline right 'round the alley.
>
> Microsoft will always "steer" you the wrong way.
>
>>> Ooops!  I stepped in the Microsoft!  I got XP all over my shoe!
>>
>> Wipe it off with some wanker. Oops. I meant OneCare,
>
> I had to laugh, seeing OneCare advertised in an Office Depot brochure.
> What a con game.  "We'll sell you this defective productive, and, for a
> very special price, this additional product which will fix it, we
> believe.  Trust us.  We're Microsoft."

More like selling you a pistol with 2 bandaids [promotional tone] ABSOLUTELY
FREE [/promotional tone].

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      |    The most satisfying eXPerience is Nix
  1:10pm  up 42 days 18:43,  10 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.10, 0.29