Re: Abuse report filed for excessive spamming.

  • Subject: Re: Abuse report filed for excessive spamming.
  • From: William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 23:17:38 +0100
  • Jlaforums: I am NOT a "Guest", I am BANNED from JLAforums but they STILL archive my USENET posts!
  • M$-windows: Bullmanure-enhanced.com
  • Machine: #1, drive 2
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
This message was posted on Usenet, NOT JLAforums, & on Sun, 18 Jun 2006
22:10:42 +0200, Ian Hilliard posted this:

This poster was also carlos.linux@xxxxxxxxxx

Bullshit, from the carlos.linux@xxxxxxxxx idiot.

> Just because you're not interested doesn't mean that others aren't. I find
> the posting by Roy very interesting, as were the postings by Daeron before
> him.
>
> I suggest if you don't want to see the articles you kill file them. Oh,
> that's right, as a Google poster (a standard MO for trolls), you can't. If
> you're actually running Linux try running one of the many great news
> readers. Most of them give the option to filter articles.

He's trolling.

--
www.jlaforums.com steals usenet newsgroup posts, & misleads the public
into thinking the posts come from their own forums. THEY DON'T!