Re: What does site: report and what it really is? (was Re: Part 2 - Wondering why your site is not indexed in Google?)

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 16:01:53 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>__/ [ Paul ] on Sunday 18 June 2006 14:00 \__
>
>> On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 12:25:35 GMT, Big Bill <kruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Hey! I'm down to a trim 334 lbs in my socks, I'll have you know!
>

>I can benchpress about 375 lbs. *smile* I guess you're winning though.
>

>>>BB (my thin socks, obviously!)
>>
>> I take it someone told you that you were wearing socks ;)
>

>The funniest thing is a woman (or a man) wearing nothing but socks, It's like
>some sort of intercourse at the scene of a crime,

socks with sandals is far worse :o

>Geez... what am I saying?
>
>By the way, Paul, the indces should probably be back to normal rather soon.

days or hours ?
i'm juggling so many balls atm to keep track as often as I was.

>Brian Waken saw his numbers rising before me. I suspect you are next. It
>must be related to IP addresses. Let's keep each other informed...

I will do.
Just done a quick check on the HC site and still lots of uncached.

>Best wishes,
>
>Roy

plh
Paul