Re: Pirate?! WTF?!

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:25:26 +0000, Edwards wrote:

> On 2006-06-14, tab <trentallenblack@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> ROY?  Poor decision?  He stole for personal gain.
>                                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> That's the crux of Erik's "criminal" claim, and has not yet been
> publicly supported.

Of course not.
Erik's beef is with a Linux advocate, what do you expect?
What if it were flatfish or Erik that did the same thing?
Do you think the Linux community in COLA would have reacted with a
deafening silence?

>  I suggested that the only way one could _know_
> this for a fact would be from detailed knowledge of Roy's personal
> financial information; this would only be legitimately available to
> law enforcement or other legal authorities (not counting the parties
> directly involved in the dispute obviously).  As in Erik's case, I
> will express my hope that you've not committed "criminal" trespass, or
> engaged in "criminal" conspiracy with Erik, in order to gain access to
> such information.

No Winvocate in this group is interested in a witch hunt and in tracking
down people or their personal information. At least not that I know of.

We leave that to the rabid Linux people like Daeron, mjcr and Sinister
Midget who live for the day we screw something up and post personal
information that will allow them to track us down.

Email Erik for a copy of the letters.
I think you will be surprised.

--
flatfish+++