Re: moving file from Versa mail to SD card

Gary Goodman wrote:
> In article <41146076.WEQFSqV1kJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
> > __/ [ Gary Goodman ] on Saturday 24 June 2006 14:05 \__
> >
> > > I hope somebody can help with this problem. I don't want to
> > > keep attached files in Versa Mail because it cuts into the
> > > amount of storage available on my Treo 650. How do I move a
> > > file from within VM to the SD card?

Hello Gary,

This is Kevin from Palm. At the bottom of the email, there should be a
little yellow icon just to the left of the attachment. Tap on it and
you should get the options to View, Select Viewer, and Save to card.
Hope that helps.

Sincerely
Kevin

Kevin Michaels