Re: moving file from Versa mail to SD card

__/ [ Gary Goodman ] on Saturday 24 June 2006 14:05 \__

> I hope somebody can help with this problem. I don't want to
> keep attached files in Versa Mail because it cuts into the
> amount of storage available on my Treo 650. How do I move a
> file from within VM to the SD card?
>
> Thanks,
> Gary

Hi,

I am not sure about virtual memory. RAM, however, can be used if you save the
attachments peripherally (to the mail reader). Get the following program,
which I believe gives you a capability that the built-in "copy" function, in
its own right, does not provide.

        http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/filez.shtml

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Bring home the world cup, England!
  8:20pm  up 58 days  1:34,  13 users,  load average: 0.23, 0.97, 1.24