Re: moving file from Versa mail to SD card

In article <41146076.WEQFSqV1kJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
> __/ [ Gary Goodman ] on Saturday 24 June 2006 14:05 \__
>
> > I hope somebody can help with this problem. I don't want to
> > keep attached files in Versa Mail because it cuts into the
> > amount of storage available on my Treo 650. How do I move a
> > file from within VM to the SD card?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gary
>
> Hi,
>
> I am not sure about virtual memory. RAM, however, can be used if you save the
> attachments peripherally (to the mail reader). Get the following program,
> which I believe gives you a capability that the built-in "copy" function, in
> its own right, does not provide.
>
>         http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/filez.shtml
>
> Hope it helps,
>
> Roy

I will try the program. (By VM, I meant Versa Mail.)

Thanks,
Gary

--
E-mail to the above address is rarely read. If you want to
contact me directly, please send an e-mail to: gary at