Re: Mozilla browser probelm - Pls help

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [ Peter KÃhlmann ] on Monday 06 March 2006 07:23 \__
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> __/ [ Peter KÃhlmann ] on Monday 06 March 2006 06:39 \__

>>> There are more helpful answer than that, Peter.
>>>
>> Actually, no
>>
>> He posted his question in a linux group.
>> If he had wanted help to solve his wintendo problem, he should get his
>> little sister to help him find the proper groups
>

> [friendly tone /] True, but why portray ourselves as zealouts?

The other option would have been to not answer at all
I have absolutely no inclination to start answering help cries from clueless
windows users here
Lastly there are quite a few more posts like this in regular linux groups,
posts from windows users who smear their dreck all over usenet. People who
can't even be bothered to look where they post
And get outright hostile when told that they are in the wrong group for that
kind of question

> That aside,
> the OP could be either mail or female, judging by the E-mail address.

Could. I don't care. It still was posted in the wrong group

< snip >
--
Tact, n.:
        The unsaid part of what you're thinking.