Re: The OpenOffice FUD Campaign has Begun

On 2006-03-06, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As I said before, why not filter /C.O.L.A./

 I couldn't be here without the killfile. There are few who are killed
permanently (DFS, Kadaitcha, Relf, etc.) but I let some linger, just
with a penalty. Lets me find the interesting stuff faster.

--
 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                    (313) 227-2317

 "You are not entitled to an opinion. An opinion is what you
 have when you don't have any facts. When you have the facts,
        you don't need an opinion." - David Gerrold