Re: choosing an editor. Convergence

  • Subject: Re: choosing an editor. Convergence
  • From: GT <rafat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 00:13:37 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
Right, so let's see :
in terms of tools : any text editor is sufficient (just like for prog dev, which it is
in fact). need to know internet related web-building languages. well this will get
done as the site progresses.

so, other tools with built-in help (screem seems appropriate) provide stumbling
blocks  / questions in a natural manner (as the site is built) to direct learning
process. since the site was originally made from wysiwyg tools it is not really
difficult to "rectify" it since the code is what we work on.

language-learning follows as a natural consequence.

now, this CMS thing seems kind of interwoven with the above. according to what google
gives me, sounds like a piece of soft. Plume.
well, let's get to know each other, shall we dance ?

Thanks to all. It's been an education!

G.T.