Re: Iframe - does google index inframes ?

__/ [ John Bokma ] on Monday 13 March 2006 09:36 \__

>> __/ [ John Bokma ] on Monday 13 March 2006 09:06 \__

>>> Huh?
>>
>> Oh, I meant "cookies". I was only looking at the photos in a rush:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/gkzu4 (since my newsreader doesn't like long URLs).

A KNode rebuttal?

> LOL, yeah, that's what they look like, but they are very good. (I was
> right Esme loves them, ate 4 in a row).
>
>> Sorry to hear about the birthday, absence and all of that... you have
>> my sympathies. You have a beautiful daughter.
>
> Thanks Roy.
>
>> [Google flukes]
>>
>> Storage plans accidentally leaked...
>
> GDrive? Yeah, I heard that.
>
>> Beforehand, misleading financial infomation was leaked and caused
>> their stock to crash. Mind you, after all, that is the company which
>> with Google Desktop 3 stores data. Google wants us to hand over
>> hard-drive data, as well as store our data on GDrive. *LOL*
>
> Well, I haven't seen the passwords of thousands of GMail users leaked.
> So who knows, maybe it was on purpose, and the small drop in their stock
> might have been a better now then later, who knows.

MSN in Korea has password leaked as well, if I recall correctly. As for
Yahoo, well... if you ask them nicely, they'll probably hand it over to you.

>> Microsoft are equally incompetent. Information leaked which revealed
>> their plans to have *cough* 6 *cough* editions of Windows Vista (8 if
>> you include other versions like that for the EU, without Media
>> Player).
>
> Yup, doesn't amaze me.

They have taken lessons from Linux.

>> [Need registration; gist: CIA sensitive information leaks]
>
> :-D. Yeah, those things do happen. Nobody is going to stop you from
> using GPG (oops) to encrypt your sensitive data on your Ubuntu (oops)
> box, and upload it to your GDrive account :-D.

PGP - rarely use it and, at worst, someone could forge my messages. Like that
wasn't possible with unencrypted mail...

As for Ubuntu, shame on Connonical. It only affect Bandger 5.10 and is not a
Linux issue. It also puts in jeopardy machines on which multiple user
accounts already exist. So a user could, in principle, gain administrator
privileges. Elating script kiddies to script Gods (script: less
/var/log/installer/cdebconf/questions.dat ). We all know that using a
floppy, anyone can do this in Windows. *grin*

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "These characters were randomly picked"
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux     -     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  9:35am  up 5 days  2:12,  7 users,  load average: 0.55, 0.60, 0.66