Re: Reliability FUD Campaign

On 2006-03-15, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
> __/ [ Sinister Midget ] on Wednesday 15 March 2006 10:56 \__
>
>> On 2006-03-15, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted
>> something concerning:
>>> http://www.itwire.com.au/content/view/3629/106/
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>
>> That's nice that he believes that. Several polls indicate a lot of
>> people believe extraterrestrials make routine visits to earth, too.
>

> Right, so we have moved on to an alien analogy.

No. Pointing out that people believe ridiculous things easily. The fact
that he _believes_ something doesn't make it true.

In his case, his beliefs are honed (almost) entirely by how much is
being paid and who it is that's doing the paying.

--
Buy microsoft products. It's not like you needed that money or those
rights anyway.