Re: How does KDE find icons?

  • Subject: Re: How does KDE find icons?
  • From: Andreas <ngdreas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:36:41 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.windows.x.kde
Roy Schestowitz escribe:

http://www.kde-look.org/content/preview.php?preview=1&id=24645&file1=24645-1.png&file2=24645-2.png&file3=24645-3.png&name=black+%2B+white+icons

> You can change this under Control Center -> Appearance -> Icons (off
> top of my head) or even add some new icon sets, which may or may not
> rectify this.
>
> Hope it helps,
>
> Roy

Hiya Roy,
thanks for the tip. I checked my KDE-Folder as you suggested, and there
they were: all the icons I am missing are in a
folder /opt/kde3/share/icons/hicolor. Changing the icon set in the
control center doesn not help :(
Any more ideas?

--
GruÃ