Re: [article] Google product to help retailers

__/ [ Paul B ] on Thursday 16 March 2006 16:22 \__

> On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:26:06 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>__/ [ Paul B ] on Thursday 16 March 2006 12:47 \__

>>> Same sort of thing I was thinking.
>>>
>>> <snip>

>>> Well, they have google moon and google mars (which I hear they are
>>> going to use to store more DC's <g>) so, they are slowly taking over
>>> the universe.
>>

>>They still have some catchup to do with NASA:
>>
>>http://worldwind.arc.nasa.gov/
>>
>>I believe they have more datasets and their software is Open Source too.
>
> They are saving them for Google Jupiter ;)

I am still waiting for Google Minogue, but I loathe the thought of mapping
her onto a sphere.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Sharks are immune to cancer
  6:05pm  up 8 days 10:42,  7 users,  load average: 1.57, 1.05, 0.80