Re: Pyramid Linking - Seems to work great

__/ [ Derek ] on Saturday 18 March 2006 14:37 \__

> I just started using this service to market my Websites and have had
> great success with getting lots of one way backlinks to my sites.  Best
> of all it is a free service.
>
> http://www.--SOME_DOUBTS--pyramidlinking.com/?ref=395
>
> I have been able to get 4 PR4-5 links to one of my sites and 1 PR7 link
> to another site in less than 48 hours.
>
> Does anyone see any downside to using this program?

Unless the service is yours, I would have to say that it seems rather
dubious. I notice that the site is only about a month old. In due time, it
could lead to banishment or disappearance. That aside, search engines deem
link farms unethical. Rightly so!