Re: Auto-hide Panels in KDE

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

The main issue crops up when others use this workstation. They fail to grasp
what goes on as I only have KPager and a Desktop without any items.

One of the advantages with a multiuser OS is that each user can have their own settings and even option to use another desktop environment that the other users.
I don't see the point why others should use your settings or login.

If there are features you think is missing, you can do two things,

1. Make your own patch that does what you want and then contribute it to the kde project and if the developers thinks its a good feature, it will be included in future versions.

2. Make a feature request at the kde.org's bugzilla and hope it will be approved and implemented by some of the developers.

 //Aho