Re: Mozilla Lightning Screenshots

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Although you could, in
> principle, run KDE under Windows (atop Cygwin), this doesn't make it as
> suitable for the task. Moreover, extensions donated by the developers
> community leave Mozilla one step ahead.

Granted.  My Rhapsody music service is possible on Linux courtesy of a
Firefox plug-in.

> I moved all my mail and settings
> from KMail to Thunderbird about a year ago. It was well overdue, yet I
> tried to put off the inevitable. I rarely use Konqueror nowadays because
> it lacks the many extensions which I have glued to Firefox. This
> competition, however, is a healthy one.

I find my K-apps rock solid and that is what I like most about them.

And, far more than even Windows apps, they are highly congruent and
integrated with the Wm and with each other.

Mozilla apps are really good independent, platform neutral apps and that is
a really good thing as well.  If I were running GNOME, I would go Mozilla
as much as possible.

--

Get the new
http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com