Re: Microsoft Said to Have Bribed GoDaddy

__/ [ Mathew P. ] on Friday 12 May 2006 07:41 \__

> On 2006-05-12, asj spake thusly:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>> Open Source Fights Back
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]

>>> `----
>>>
>>>                         http://www.itbusinessedge.com/item/?ci=15108
>>>
>> I'm starting to pity Microsoft if it has to resort to stuff like this.
>>
>> Sad. Just like IBM of before, they know that the time at the top is
>> finite.
>>
>> But they're not going down with even a smidgen of honor or
>> respectability.
>>

> These are the actions of a dinosaur trapped in a tar pit, unwilling
> to see, or prevent, it's own demise.

I love this analogy. Reminds me of something, as well:

                http://krow.net/images/msdino.png

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd Othello: http://othellomaster.com
  7:40am  up 14 days 14:37,  9 users,  load average: 0.49, 0.31, 0.35