Re: apache user run limited ps command on linux ES 4.0

__/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Sunday 14 May 2006 11:27 \__

__/ [ avivi.ori@xxxxxxxxx ] on Sunday 14 May 2006 11:37 \__

__/ [ avivi.ori@xxxxxxxxx ] on Sunday 14 May 2006 14:06 \__

> Well, in the end it was SELinux
>  <snip />

So I'm assuming it resolved...? Care to elaborate on how this was rectified?

Roy

PS: Please see http://www.safalra.com/special/googlegroupsreply/