Re: To create a Forum

__/ [ Miguel ] on Thursday 18 May 2006 21:24 \__

> Hello:
>
> Which could be the best alternative to create a Forum where the users can
> easily insert images, and there are not space problems?
>
> I was looking some services of gratuitous forums, but it seems that the
> best alternative can be to contract a service of payment.
>
> What services, in your experiences, are recommended in this case?

Are you looking for a service or a CMS to be installed? Packages like
vBulletin, PunBB and phpBB (all are FOSS) can handle the tasks that you are
mentioning. Images are better handled using off-site references
(HotLinking), for which you can use services such as PhotoBucket (among many
similar servers).

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    while (sig==sig) sig=!sig;
  1:10pm  up 21 days 20:07,  10 users,  load average: 0.18, 0.27, 0.34