Re: [News] Google Web Toolkit Released for Linux

__/ [ M ] on Thursday 18 May 2006 18:51 \__

http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Google_Web_Toolkit_GWT_for_Linux/1147889979/2

> Might come in handy, Cheers Roy.

*waves hello*

There are plenty more: A new one from Oracle and also the following site
which have been in my bookmarks for a while:

        http://projects.backbase.com/RUI/portal.html

        http://openrico.org/rico/demos.page?demo=ricoAccordion.html

        http://www.morfik.com/

These contains pointers. These go back to a time when the AJAX hype was in
its diapers. You can probably find many more by just searching the Web
nowadays. Some others I have come across in mailing list threads.