Re: Google Page Depletion Continues

On Tue, 16 May 2006 13:15:59 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>__/ [ John Bokma ] on Tuesday 16 May 2006 12:26 \__
>
>> Big Bill <kruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Just like they screw up everything else when they try to improve it,
>>> Google screwed up Big Daddy. I'm not surprised, everything they do is
>>> necessarily without precedent and we're the test bed. Omelettes and
>>> eggs.
>

>Relax, Bill, relax.

I am relaxed Goddammit!!

>I wondered if this entire wave of depletion was affecting only large sites,
>but I doubt it because I checked some smaller sites whose number of indexed
>page I occasionally track. No wonder you're doing so well, John... with key
>phrases like 'calapa sex' and 'mexican sperm'.

I was going to have my lunch but, suddenly, somehow, my appetite seems
to have deserted me...:-)) Mexican sperm, eh? Maybe John's little guys
have handlebar mustaches and will leer a lot at your sisters.
I can feel a top ten list coming on here...

BB
--

http://www.kruse.co.uk/sandbox.htm
http://www.here-be-posters.co.uk/jimi-hendrix-posters.htm