Re: Articles in Digest Form

__/ [ wd ] on Tuesday 23 May 2006 22:17 \__

> On Tue, 23 May 2006 05:45:35 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Google users promised artificial intelligence
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | A search engine that knows exactly what you are looking for, that can
>> | understand the question you are asking even better than you do, and find
>> | exactly the right information for you, instantly - that was the future
>> | predicted by Google yesterday.
>> `----
>>
>> http://technology.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,,1781121,00.html?gusrc=rss
>
> With the amount of personal data they collect, I wouldn't doubt they will
> soon be able to guess what button you are going to push next.

http://photomatt.net/2006/04/18/wordpress-crazyegg/

Check it out!

http://photomatt.net/dropbox/2006/04/wpcom-heatmap.jpg

Cool, eh?

I believe that Microsoft patented something similar which they called the
super-cookie, or something to that effect.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | while (!0==1) echo 'Bill Gates' > /dev/null
 10:30pm  up 26 days  5:09,  11 users,  load average: 0.91, 0.83, 0.75