Re: GODADDY SUCKS

news:1153526.D4uiSlkdoH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Thanks for that intersting bit of information. I have copied it on to
> another
> newsgroup for further discussion. There is something very fishy about such
> vandalism to Open Source adoption. It can be perceived as a type of
> bribery,
> or dirty paractice at the least because it is accompanied by advertisement
> and false vanity (and FUD).

If they offered me the sort of deal they have offered other hosts it would
be very difficult to resist simply because of the potential amount of money
involved.
The only thing that would hold me back from doing it is my previous
experience with Windows in a shared hosting environment, which was not,
good, reliable or scaleable.
The main problem was getting the different bits of software to talk to each
other.
Because they were closed source you couldn't do it very easily.